Engineering value, delivering success.
Our adaptive service model helps you maximize value from using the platform
You don’t have to do it alone.
We’re here to help.
Dedicated Catalant team members partner with you to design a program, implement the platform, onboard stakeholders, and drive adoption. Our operating system is part process, part configurable technology.
Before you decide to partner with us, we diagnose where and how our platform and program support can drive the most value across critical initiatives aimed at key business outcomes.
- Discovery Workshop: program goals & value creation
- Design Session: program design & governance
Once we decide to work together, we gather technical and process requirements to support key workflows, using best practices to enable faster time to value and easier internal alignment.
- Workshop: platform configuration & core workflows
- Feedback session: platform demonstration & user testing
- Training: admin user education sessions
- Training: user education & engagement sessions (by role)
- Launch: communications roll-out, user education & help center
Post-launch, we provide ongoing support to drive user engagement and ensure completion of work.
- Biweekly Core Team Check-ins: engagement metrics assessment & program risk identification
- Bimonthly Steering Committee Meetings: program goals progress assessment
- Quarterly Executive Business Reviews: program roadmap and goals assessment
At any point, fill capacity or capabilities gaps with facilitated access to external resources with the capabilities that you need to execute your critical work.
- Needs Assessment: accessing external resources
- Process Design Session: engaging external resources